Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sao Paulo in December..



One good thing about being Junior is that during the month of December I could hold a line that I would normally hold. I held 5 day Sao Paulo trips. This trip consists of working the red eye from MIA-GRU leaving at 8pm and arriving into GRU around 7am... I usually get to the hotel, take a shower, turn on the computer, read a little and go to sleep for about 5-6 hours. I try to wake up and workout. Afterwards I would usually go to dinner w/ a crew member or two... The crews I've been with have been great! Juliette from Boston (another commuter...) has made the trip fun going out to eat, shopping, exploring. One trip, Nick, Diego, Jenny and I went to dinner and then walked along Paulista... looking a the lights. This current trip is my Christmas or Feliz Natal trip. Everyone is in great spirits... and enjoying the holidays... Feliz Natal!!!

No comments: